News:

Days since last fatal accident: 19

Main Menu

Neil Wescott Memorial LDT

Started by RogerD, 02 Oct, 2019, 12:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogerD

Got my regs in the post today. Photos attached.

24/11/2019 is the date. Great LDT and nice and easy ! :-)

JoshC

Always one of the best rides of the year! Martin and I will be there on the Green Machine. Interesting to see a change of start venue this year, Wheddon Cross cattle market as opposed to the usual Minehead Rugby Club.

Byron

Apparently the rugby club wanted money or more money to hold the event, so they've saved themselves some money and relocated.....

mike jones

Does anyone know if the route is published I want to come up and watch but can't find it anywhere?  Thanks

RogerD

I've not had anything back from Geoff yet.....

I just called and his wife things he's sending a lot out today / Monday.

mike jones

RogerD

Still nto had anything! Awaiting the post today. I did use 2nd class stamps mind you :-)

RogerD

Hmm - still can't get hold of Geoff - he's out setting up the stages.

Cheque not cashed. Nothing received. Guess its a no go. Bit crap. Sent it in October :-(

JoshC

Quote from: RogerD on 20 Nov, 2019, 01:48 PMHmm - still can't get hold of Geoff - he's out setting up the stages.

Cheque not cashed. Nothing received. Guess its a no go. Bit crap. Sent it in October :-(

Don't panic, you will have an entry Roger. The cheques don't get cashed until after the trial and it's completely normal to not receive anything until the Thursday/Friday before the event. Especially with Geoff's where he posts everything. :)

RogerD

Yewah - just spoke to him - all is good. He said he posted them yesterday. Was a bit worried !

I'm 50, Robbie - you are 56!

Peter

Got my regs today. If I get a chance I'll post up a gpx file For all to follow

mike jones

Peter if you can that would be great I would like to come up and spectate thanks mike

Peter

Sorry, didn't get a chance 😌

Peter

Was a great days riding, some sections very tough due to the rain, very slippery. Make a date for next year, always a goodun.
Thanks Jase for getting my bike off me in the river crossing 💦💦

JoshC

It was a cracking day. Seriously tough on a sidecar! I hear you had a couple of dunkings in the river Peter? ;)

Quote from: Peter on 24 Nov, 2019, 05:54 PMWas a great days riding, some sections very tough due to the rain, very slippery. Make a date for next year, always a goodun.
Thanks Jase for getting my bike off me in the river crossing 💦💦