News:

Days since last fatal accident: 19

Main Menu

Exeter Trial 2020

Started by JoshC, 30 Nov, 2019, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshC

Hi all, I have just received the following email from the Clerk of the Course for next year's Exeter Trial if anybody is interested.

Dear Chris, Alcuin, Martin, John, Josh, Ben and Glen

I'm the Clerk of the Course [as some of you know] for the 2020 Motorcycling Club's Exeter Trial which takes place on Friday 3rd/Saturday 4th January 2020.

You will know from the Autumn Trail magazine that TRF members are being given the opportunity during 2020 to enter MCC events and a number of members have already taken up this invitation. In fact we already have over 280 motorcycle, sidecar and car entrants. 

However, not everybody fancies the idea of riding through the night and we have introduced a special facility for entrants to ride the trial in daylight starting from near Exeter from 08.00 on Saturday 4th January. I want to give this opportunity a big push in December and write to request your help please to promote the opportunity to your members. 

I will be promoting the opportunity on the national TRF Facebook page but would be grateful if you could promote to your members as geographically TRF members in the South West are more likely to take up this opportunity. Promotion via your local Facebook page and a mention at your Club night meeting would be much appreciated. 

Please let me know if you are able to help and i'll send you a flyer early next week.

Yours in anticipation

Keith Johnston

Life TRF Member

Joint Clerk of the Course Exeter Trial 

https://www.themotorcyclingclub.org.uk

Byron

I've entered this! Riding from Cirencester. I think Paul Studley is doing it too!